Re: Oops with dwc3 in device mode and functionfs

On Sat, 2017-03-25 at 08:06 +0900, Vincent Pelletier wrote:
> Hello Andy, Felipe,
>
> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 6:23 PM, Felipe Balbi
> <felipe.balbi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Andy Shevchenko <andriy.shevchenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > > Can you check my latest snapshot?
>
> I built your github eds branch as of cfa21022e (based on 4.11.0-rc3),
> but I still get enumeration issues (see below). I did not merge any
> other branches above it for this test (especially, not Felipe's usb
> branches) just in case.

Noted.

> FWIW, at home enumeration happens much more reliably behind a hub than
> directly on a host (both being xHCI). Maybe my edison board has some
> electrical issue a hub would tolerate better ?

We don't know (yet?) Basin Cove PMIC relations with USB mux / vbus /
etc. It might be involved. Since you IIRC were looking to some PMIC
related stuff can you at some point check if it has anything possible
effect on USB?

--
Andy Shevchenko <andriy.shevchenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Intel Finland Oy