From: "Naveen Mamindlapalli" <mamindlapalli.naveen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Alan Stern" <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:39 PM
Subject: RE: Split transaction support

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the reply.

Currently I don't have setup with me. I will try to analyse the usbmon
traces tomorrow. But I want to give some quick additional information which
can be helpful for you to advice me in other ways.

When I open /dev/video0 using cat, I am getting Broken Pipe error (for split
transaction case) where as incase of OHCI it is giving data (Junk characters
appear on the terminal).

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen