Re: Pinnacle PCTV remote control and other USB IR remote control.

HI all.

I artificially binded some drivers (several tries) to the vendor:device in
udev/rules.d/ and achieved to add "something" in /proc/bus/usb/devices.
I don't know if it's relevant though, or even if it's related...

With usbmon, the only activity shown was traffic on bus when device is
plugged/unplugged on USB, nothing else, only "Ci" or "Co" frames.

Is there a kind of "catch all" dumb driver to bind to this device so that I
could see what is the protocol ?

Writing an input driver should begin by knowing what's going on, only bulk
data dumping, maybe I shoud modify a simple driver like "evdev" or "usbkbd" ?

Regards, Chris.