g_ether + WinXP Help

Greetings all.  I have some problems getting the g_ether and WinXP working.  My
Info:

Board: AT91SAM9261-EK (Atmel)
Kernel: 2.6.28.2 (Also Tried 2.6.24.3)

I've read a bunch of posts here, IE "RNDIS Regression:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/15210";.  They have a simular
problem to me but also said 2.6.24 worked fine (which I tried and had the same
problem)...

I've read the online tutorials I could find, mainly:
 1. Linux-USB Gadget API Framework (2005) - http://www.linux-usb.org/
 2. GumStix ScreenShots (2006) - http://www.gumstix.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?
page=Windows_XP_usbnet
 3. USB Networking - Setting up usbnet (2006) -
http://www.davehylands.com/linux/gumstix/usbnet/

They are all a few years old but I couldn't get them working.  This is what
happens.

--Init Information--
# modprobe g_ether
g_ether gadget: using random self ethernet address
g_ether gadget: using random host ethernet address
usb0: MAC 02:dd:9b:79:81:66
usb0: HOST MAC d2:4c:7f:34:4f:44
g_ether gadget: Ethernet Gadget, version: Memorial Day 2008
g_ether gadget: g_ether ready
*Everything looks fine on the board I think, I can see usb0, and assign IP etc*

--Connect to Windows XP SP3--
Linux: g_ether gadget: full speed config #2: RNDIS
Windows:
 a) Install Driver *following online tutorial*
 b) Linux USB Ethernet/RNDIS Gadget (Yellow Explination Mark)
 c) This device cannot start. (Code 10)

I've tried linux.inf files I found online, the origional through a UNIX2DOS,
and the origional.  They all produce the same output.

I've used the "File-backed Storage" Gadget and it works fine for me.  I can
also hook the board to the network with the Ethernet Jack on the Evaluation Kit
which works fine (I wont have an Ethernet Jack in Final Version though).

As I'm very new to the USB stuff and couldn't find much tutorials online, would
there be anything I'm doing wrong?  Some command-line arguments to the g_ether
command I should try, or something additional I need to do on Windows XP SP3?
Maybe someone has a modified linux.inf that I need?

Note: I did try the "lsusb -v" "lspci -v" which showed nothing.  There is
no "/proc/bus/usb/devices" on my board.  I used Buildroot 2009.02 to create my
binaries.  I'm not too sure how to get more information from Windows XP.

Thanks In Advance