RE: RNDIS regression

There were three patches to fix a similar issue (gether-rndis + WinXP):

1. http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=ff3495052af48f7a2bf7961b131dc9e161dae19c
2. http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=9c264521a9f836541c122b00f505cfd60cc5bbb5
And
3. http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=7c12414955e9b44a3e33d54e578bf008caa4475d

#1 fixes the bluescreen issue, but you still get the yellow exclamation.

#3 made it to mainline a little later than #1 and #2, and you might be missing this.

Hope this helps,
Anand