Question regarding usbtest module

Hi, I've got a question regarding misc/usbtest.c

I'm trying to write a userland test program which issues usbtest
ioctl operation and utilize some of those 17 operations defined in
misc/usbtest.c.

I looked through the misc/usbtest.c, and found out that you can
specify vendor/product as module params so that the usbtest module
gets loaded for whatever the device you want even if that device is
not on the device_id table of misc/usbtest.c.

But it seems you first have to unload the class driver if the default
one is already loaded. What if the class driver is not a kernel module,
and is statically linked to linux kernel ? Since it is not a module,
I can not rmmod it, and as a result, I am unable to load the usbtest.
Is there any way I can load it in this situation without re-compiling
the kernel ? Any comments would be helpful.

Tomohiro Kusumi