Re: Using multiple USB3380 PCIe cards on a single Linux system

Sorry for the multiple e-mails, re-sending my response message as a
plain text email.

Hi Greg,

Thanks a lot for the quick response!

Another quick question: In case of multiple PCIe cards, while loading
the g_mass_storage driver how do you associate a particular instance
of the driver to a particular physical USB3 device PCIe card?

Thanks,

Karthik.

--
Thanks,