Using multiple USB3380 PCIe cards on a single Linux system

Hi Linux-USB members,

I currently have a Intel Xeon based Dell poweredge T320 server setup running Ubuntu server 14.04. I would like to add multiple USB3 devices (peripheral mode) to the system using multiple PLX based USB3380 PCIe cards. I would like to associate USB mass storage gadget with all the multiple USB3 devices. Before I go ahead and buy multiple USB3380 PCIe cards, I would like to know if the net2280/usb3380 driver + usb mass storage gadget driver supports multiple USB3 devices operation at the same time?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Thanks,
Karthik.     --