Re: Custom MSC Driver

> Are you sure that really is doing what you think it is doing?
> (hint, it isn't...)
>
> Try using the correct flag here and it will work much better...

I tried using IGNORE_DEVICE but i got compilation errors (undeclared
expression). Currently I'm using kernel version 2.6.14. Is this flag
not available in this version.

Can you let me know the correct flag that i can use?

> I still don't understand why you are writing a separate usb-storage
> driver for your device.  Please explain this.

My aim is to modify a mass storage class driver with USB attached SCSI
protocol stack (available in www.t10.org). At the same time i wanted
to have a separate driver for generic mass storage class devices. The
only difference between generic mass storage device and UASP device is
that, UASP device provides an additional interface descriptor and
share the same device class (USB_CLASS_MASS_STORAGE).

Thank You.

Regards,
Madhukar