Re: Problem Using cables unlimitted USB-WIRELESS dongles on linuxkernel 2.6.28.2

eyal reizer wrote:
> Dear David,
>
> I have added my host device as you suggested:
>
> /* WISAIR WSR601 */
> { USB_DEVICE_AND_INTERFACE_INFO(0x13Cf, 0x1200, 0xe0, 0x01, 0x02),
> .driver_info = WUSB_QUIRK_WHCI_CMD_EVT },
>
> and now beacons from other hosts are parsed correctly!!!

If you send a proper patch for this I'll merge it.

> Now assuming that I have a WUSB Device dongle that I want to connect a
> mass storage class disk to it, and work in native mode, can this be
> done?

I don't understand what you mean.  Is the disk a wired USB device that
you're plugging into a DWA?  If so, then as I said earlier DWAs are not
supported (and won't be supported until someone interested in them does
the required work).

David