Re: UAS and f_tcm -- is anyone using it?

On Fri, 26 Aug 2016, Felipe Balbi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> John Youn <John.Youn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > I was wondering if anyone is using the f_tcm function? Specifically
> > for UAS in superspeed with streams? Any idea if it is being using in
> > production for this anywhere?
> >
> > I've been trying to get the tcm gadget running without success. It
> > seems I need to configure the target system via configfs and somehow
> > interface it to this gadget. But I have not found any documentation or
> > examples on how to get it working. Anyone have ideas or pointers?
>
> Sebastian has posted his scripts here several times, it's in the
> archives :-)

See for example

	http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=144984645820898&w=2

as a starting point.  There may be later, updated versions in the
archives; I didn't check.

If anyone feels ambitious, it would be a good idea to extract the
instructions from these postings and put it in Documentation/usb/.

Alan Stern