Re: Slow writes with dd on Lexar JumpDrive P20 64GB flash drives connected via Intel USB 3.0 host controllers

In all cases the flash drive was completely zeroed out and hence there
was nothing to mount.
I'll have a look into fio once I have time again to play with this.
Might be 2-3 weeks though because of vacation...