Re: Slow writes with dd on Lexar JumpDrive P20 64GB flash drives connected via Intel USB 3.0 host controllers

Greg, for my initial tests I did a sync afterwards and it finished
immediately on Linux and Mac OS X. Sorry for not mentioning that
earlier.
Furthermore 270 MB/s is the advertised write rate of the flash drive.
Mac OS X and Window can both write at the advertised speed and Linux
only reaches ~45 MB/s (~1/6th).
If someone is interested into digging deeper into this issue I can
look into shipping one of these flash drives...