USB 3.0 Device stack

Hello Folks, Sarah,

I wish to work on the USB 3.0 device and wish to know some fundamental
things that must be implemented in the device for USB3.0 (Gadget frame
work). I am copying Sarah so as to know what is implemented on her
stack such that my device is compatible to the same things when it is
available. I will have soon first revision of my HW to play around.
In Linux host stack that we will get in the mainstream soon :)-
(depends upon Sarah when she wants to publish? And I have a PDK form
USB-IF?)

1. Will data bursting be supported as off now ?
2. Will the data streaming supported as off now? If yes is it used
with the current BOT code? How many steams are created?

Need some essential information for architecture of code or
infrastructure of gadget API.

Is anyone else working on updating the USB 3.0 for gadget framework ?
how about adding the additional API required?

What kernel tree I should start with. I considering to try and use a
arm Linux development platform that supports onboard RAM to create a
storage drive and a AHB to hook my platform. All related thoughts are
welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
kawshol sharma
USB/UWB BU - Asia Product Innovation Centre (APIC) ST-NXP Wireless
620A Lorong 1 Toa Payoh,
TP3 Level 3 Singapore - 319762
Tel: +65.6882.4571, Fax: +65.6259.1287