Re: When unplug USB device, another USB device access failed

I tried to one-time retrying. But it turned out that
retrying fail occasionally. Retrying with retry counter
may not have less chance of recovery.

I thought about retrying with some fixed length of time.
In this case, I think that there is a following problem.
When I unplugged usb device while accessing the device,
there is a possibility that a lot of retrying occur though
it depends on keeping time. If I can know that unplugged
the device, I can avoid needless retrying. But I had no
idea about avoiding this situation. If I can solve this
problem, I think that retrying with fix times is better
solution . If there is not solution, I think that it is
better to retry with retry counter.

Could you give me your advice in this problem?

best regards
  Koichiro Saito