2 USB WLAN dangles enumeration fails on MUSB of Blackfin

Hi Felipe and David,

I got 2 USB WLAN dangles which unable to enumerate on MUSB of Blackfin.
https://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/project/uclinux-dist/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_id=141&tracker_item_id=4669

It looks like related to VBUS_ERROR retry logic. After one retry in
the VBUS_ERROR handler, we got a connected USB device.
But MUSB host tried to send out enumeration SETUP packet, it's
timeout. I also use USB bus analyzer to capture the bus data,
but there is no any data transmitted only some chirps.

We googled the discussion between you guys here:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.arm.omap/10469/focus=10559
Is there any updates about this issue?

Thanks a lot
-Bryan