Composite USB device reset /drivers/usb/core/hub.c - binding order problem

Hi,

I have a composite usb device where order of binding the drivers to
interfaces matters.
When the device is plugged in binding is from 0-th till n-th interface
but in usb_reset_device function in  /drivers/usb/core/hub.c after
reset binding is done in revers order from n-th till 0.
Is there a reason for doing so ?
Can I expect any disadvantages after changing this order to be from 0
till n-th ?

I know that the easiest solution is to claim the device driver is
badly written but I don't have a possibility to change it so I want to
know if changing this order in usb cored driver is possible without
affecting other functionality.

Regards,
  Mikolaj Chadzynski