RE: Multiple Digi Edgeport devices on CentOS 7

Hi Greg,

We have two Digi Edgeport devices. I will call them A and B. If I only have A then ttyUSB0-7 correspond to ports 1-8 on A respectively. The same applies if I only have B. When I have A and B, then I get something like this:

ttyUSB0 - Unit B port 3
ttyUSB1 - Unit B port 4
ttyUSB2 - Unit B port 5
ttyUSB3 - Unit B port 6
ttyUSB4 - Unit B port 1
ttyUSB5 - Unit B port 2
ttyUSB6 - Unit A port 3
ttyUSB7 - Unit A port 4
ttyUSB8 - Unit A port 1
ttyUSB9 - Unit A port 2
ttyUSB10 - Unit B port 7
ttyUSB11 - Unit B port 8
ttyUSB12 - Unit A port 5
ttyUSB13 - Unit A port 6
ttyUSB14 - Unit A port 7
ttyUSB15 - Unit A port 8

I have not contacted Red Hat or CentOS yet.

Howard