[ANNOUNCE] still away

Hi folks,

sorry for being so silent lately but there have been some recent changes
which caused me stay away from the list for a while. In summary, I just
moved to another country and I still don't have stable network
connection or time to deal with the list.

I should be around within the next 2 weeks however.

Regards

--
balbi