Re: USB patch queue is now empty

On 01/26/2016 03:35 PM, Greg KH wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 12:19:48PM +0800, Lu Baolu wrote:
>>
>> On 01/25/2016 01:10 PM, Greg KH wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I've caught up with, or responded to, all of the pending USB patches in
>>> my patch queue.  So if you sent something and you didn't get an email
>>> saying it was applied to a tree, please refresh it against the latest
>>> release (4.5-rc1) and resend it as I don't have it :)
>> Hi Greg,
>>
>> I didn't get the notification email for patches of
>>
>> "usb: early: add support for early printk through USB3 debug port".
>>
>> They have been posted at https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/12/2/23.
>>
>> I have refreshed them against 4.5-rc1 and resent them out.
> They are up to the xhci maintainer to accept, test, and then forward on
> to me.  You should know that :)

I am sorry that I maybe confused you. What I am doing is similar
to what we have done in drivers/usb/early/ehci-dbgp.c. That's for
early printk via EHCI debug port, while mine is for early printk via
xHCI debug port. I made a mistake that I put an xHCI host controller
driver related patch among it which might make people confused.
I will resend an updated version with that patch removed. And I will
work with Mathias for that standalone patch.

Thanks,
Baolu