Re: USB gadgets with configfs hang reboot

* Andrzej Pietrasiewicz <andrzej.p@xxxxxxxxxxx> [160122 02:36]:
> Hi Tony,
>
> W dniu 15.01.2016 o 23:48, Tony Lindgren pisze:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >Looks like there's some issue with the USB gadgets and configfs.
> >
> >I'm seeing rmmod of the UDC driver cause a warning and then reboot
> >hangs the system. This happens at least with v4.4, and I've reproduced
> >it with dwc3 and musb so it seems to be generic.
> >

> I can't reproduce your problem on 4.4-rc4 nor on 4.4 release
> with the script you provided
>
> I'm using Odroid XU3, which has dwc3.

Well thanks for trying. Probably the difference is that
dwc3-exynos.c remove is calling platform_device_unregister()
while dwc3-omap.c remove is calling of_platform_depopulate()?

> >	mkdir functions/ecm.0
> >	ln -s functions/acm.0 configs/c.1
>
> I assume you meant ecm.0 here and in the next line.
>
> >	ln -s functions/acm.0 configs/c.2

OK, yes you're right. That does not affect the outcome though.

Regards,

Tony