Re: USB 3 XHCI Host Controller in Ubuntu

USB3 thumbdrive works on Windows 7 machines.

No docking stations, or extension cables.

I don't understand what you mean by "seeing any extra pins in the host
port?"  Can you explain?

Booting with USB3 thumbdrive in a USB3 port does not work.  How do I
disable powermanagement for the purposes of this test?

Thanks,
Andor