Re: USB sniffer? (devel)

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:14:30 +0100, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Note:   The WHOLE kernel on my "24V DC modular ATX PSU" has arround
>         389 kB.  Could the kernel striped down to run on  a  512 kB
>         Flash plus 64kB SRAM and being  executed  directly  without
>         using the RAM?

You need to consider switching away from Linux if the target is
that constrained. Although you can run from Flash by using so-called
"Execute in Place", it's usually slow and you still need more than
64KB RAM to do anything. Unfortunately, I don't know which RTOS has
a useable USB gadget stack.

-- Pete