Re: PROBLEM: USB devices not appearing after upgrading 4.1.4 => 4.1.5

On 21 August 2015 at 17:48, Daurnimator <quae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 21 August 2015 at 17:39, Mathias Nyman <mathias.nyman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>     I can't directly see what would cause it. Only theory for now is if one
>> those changes left
>> some port change event uncleared, blocking port status change events and
>> thus maybe also
>> command completion event, and thus causing timeout.
>>
>> If possible, could you try to bisect (or just cherry pick) the changes and
>> try to find
>> the one causing issues?
>
> It's probably best I do this at my office (which I'll be back at on Monday)

Excuse the noob-ness, but how do I bisect these commits?
I use archlinux, so I downloaded the PKGBUILD for the linux package.
But the git clone of
git+https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git
doesn't seem to contain the commits you mentioned.
There are only tags for the minor version number, not the patch (i.e.
there's a v4.1, but no v4.1.*)