Re: Ongoing resets of JMicron (ID 152d:0567) JMS567 USB3-SATA-bridges

Hello.

Thanks Mathias. I had difficulties with kernel 4 crashes due to a null pointer, had to revert a rtlwifi patch.

Runing Kernel 4.1.0-rc7 and after some more testing i just changed 1 usb-sata-bridge and the resets are gone now. That is really nice. Thank you for making me that.

Axel