Re: Unable to reap urb after receiving signal using usbfs.

[quoted lines by Alan Stern on 2015/02/12 at 10:44 -0500]

>Doesn't your program mask those signals before submitting URBs?  It
>must; otherwise the completion signals would be delivered to the
>program in the normal way via a signal handler instead of being
>reported via signalfd.

Once the last monitor for a given signal is removed, the former signal blocking
state for that signal is restored. That being said, yes, I'd forgotten that way
back at program startup (when there's only one thread running), to prevent
those signals from going to the wrong thread, all of them are arbitrarily
blocked. That lets each thread safely unblock each signal it cares about. So, I
aghree, there's no bug - just a bit of memory loss on my part.

EMail: dave@xxxxxxxxx | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.com/