Re: Unable to reap urb after receiving signal using usbfs.

[quoted lines by Alan Stern on 2015/02/11 at 10:54 -0500]

>> I just reverified. It's definitely returning -1 with EAGAIN.
>
>That indicates the device is connected and the URB is still in
>progress.  You can't reap it because it hasn't completed.  The signal
>you received must have referred to a different URB.

there's only one urb. The code actually verifies this by comparing the address
of the reaped urb to the one that was submitted. In this case, however, reaping
is failibng so it doesn't get that far. Could the signal be arriving too early?

>> If I give it the address of the urb I'm expecting, it returns 0, and then the
>> non-blocking reap changes to returning -1 with ENOENT.
>
>Because when you cancel the URB, it completes.

Which also would seem to verify that there's only that one urb.

EMail: dave@xxxxxxxxx | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.com/