Re: difference in option.ko and sierra.ko Linux drivers

You mean to say only Sierra has its own proprietary commands and no one else ?
What is so special about Sierra that requires a dedicated driver in
Linux while rest of
all vendors share the same option driver ? Does Sierra do something unique and
different from rest of all vendors?

Thanks