Re: Fatal Exception on device when Hotsyncing Palm in linux

Hello Greg,

Nothing goes wrong at the linux host, my Palm m505 shows as dialog box
'Fatal Exception' and hangs when the visor.ko module is loaded and
hotsync activated on the Palm. There are some suggestions on the web
about draining the palm battery but it seems to be a software problem
(visor sending bytes causing the palm to crash?)
The problem doesn't occur on Ubuntu 9.04 or earlier.