Re: Working with usbfs

Hi,

I wanted to create a small simple usbfs using VFS framework of Linux
USB. so I was in need for this function.
Source I have is totally sufficient for me.
I am not writing USB kernel driver, As explained I was just trying to
create the usbfs which will give me notifications of devices and buses
connected to system using notifier and  VFS framework of USB. It was
just for learning purpose to know the flow better and better.
Now I will try and implement small usbfs by using references from the
linux 2.6.32.
All suggestions are more than welcome.
Thank you very much.

(Apologies, Resending the message because getting the error 550 5.7.1
Content-Policy reject msg: The message contains HTML subpart,
therefore we consider it SPAM or Outlook Virus.  TEXT/PLAIN is
accepted.! BF:<U 0.493967>; S1751005AbbAKKae for linux-usb mail list)

Regards,
Rohan