Re: Working with usbfs

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 03:01:55AM +0600, Rohan Vichare wrote:
> Hi Sir,
>
> Actually, I wanted use the usbfs_get_node function to get the inode.

Really?  For what?  Care to point me at your kernel code that uses this
function?

> Can you let me how can i approach this now. Where can read something
> about it.

The source code should be sufficient, right?  What more do you need?  :)

What exactly are you trying to do here?

> Note: I am not using libusb. Want to learn more about kernel space coding.

What kernel driver needs access to that function?  It shouldn't, as that
is not how you write a USB kernel driver.

confused,

greg k-h