net2280: tracing

Hi Ricardo/all

I finally got around to capture a trace of a SS bulk transfer using the net2280.
The trace is available to anyone interested (70 MB file for the Beaglebone 5000).

We dont seem to be able to achieve transfer speeds above the 1 Gbps is because
consistently every 580usecs, 60usecs are spent doing a LUP/LDN sequence - it
seems the host stops transferring.
This sequence is triggered after 18usecs of inactivity in the bus.

So I am guessing that enabling the scatter dma wont have much of an impact to
the overall performance.
I am reading the device spec in case I can find anything but could this be an
issue in the host controller code?

thanks
Jorge