Re: Regarding USB gadget MSG Regression failed

Hi,

first of all, always keep linux-usb in Cc

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 02:48:20PM +0530, shishir tiwari wrote:
> As your  are author of USB DRD controller drvier . we using DW USB3
> DRD controller in our project , But when usb device is connected to
> Linux host machice and we run regression testing its failed.
>
> OS : Linux - 3.4.14

this is kernel is really, really old. Either upgrade to something newer
(like v3.16 or v3.17-rc2) or ask for support from whoever gave you that
kernel.

> We are just copying 50M file for host to device and reading back and
> comparing . we trying sequence for 1000 times but its fail after 20-
> times only.

I can't help with an ancient kernel, sorry

> You can please share USB device Framework so i could find issue/bug.

huh ?

--
balbi