Re: What is the command line commands to use UAC2 at USB client side?

At device side, in driver/usb/gadget/Kconfig, it says before for
CONFIG_USB_AUDIO
-------------------------
           This driver doesn't expect any real Audio codec to be present
           on the device - the audio streams are simply sinked to and
           sourced from a virtual ALSA sound card created. The user-space
           application may choose to do whatever it wants with the data
           received from the USB Host and choose to provide whatever it
           wants as audio data to the USB Host.

My question is: at device side, how to configure sink/source for UAC2
virtual ALSA sound card (hw:2,0, UAC2_Gadget)?

At OS level, select the UAC2 card like any other - Control Panel ->
Sound settings. You want to select the same Card on Host as well as
Gadget side.

-Jassi

Thanks for your reply. At the device side, should I do something to redirect the virtual sound card to a real one?