Re: Report about a "please report the device ID to the Linux USB developers!" message

Hi!

> The usb_modeswitch  driver loading/driver bind check could do with an
> additional test when driver binding has failed, a check to see if the
> device has disappeared from the bus during the 1 sec time when
> usb_modeswitch waits for the driver to bind.
> If it has disappeared then don't throw the message about reporting the
> device to linux USB developers, I will suggest this to the creator of
> the program.

Although I'm not an expert in this field :-), it looks like a great idea that
will decrease the quantity of reports and consequently will make more time
available for users and people that read reports.

(I'll now unsubscribe from this mailing list that is filling my computer :-) ,
if anyone wants more information from me, he can write to me directly)

Many thanks for all!