Re: Report about a "please report the device ID to the Linux USB developers!" message

Hi!

> What we see here is a device not being stable on the usb bus and the
> same has been reported for Ubuntu 14.04, multiple switching due to the
> device being reset.
> What kind of USB port is it connected to,  USB 3.0?

The modem is connected to a USB 2.0 port  (that lapton only has USB 2.0 ports,
I've also checked it looking at the official documentation).

If someone needs more information, please tell me. Many thanks for all!