Re: Re: move ZTE CDMA device pid from zte_ev.c back to option.c and modify a parameter in zte_ev.ko

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 06:15:52PM +0800, 刘磊 wrote:

> >Could you try the first patch (only) and see if it fixes the problem?
> >Does it also fix the problem you're having with PID 0xfffe?
>
> yes, the first patch could solve the problem with pid 0xfffe.

Did you test my first patch ("USB: zte_ev: add proper line-control
handling")? And it makes zte_ev work with 0xfffe?

> >When you you have tested the first patch, could you test the second
> >one as well and see if everything still works?
>
> yes, the second path i had been tested and it works fine.

So with both my patching (i.e. including "USB: zte_ev: reimplement
line-coding handling") evertything works, including the device with PID
0xfffe?

> In you other two mails, you want to modify the line-coding handling,
> but i'm not sure that have some problem.  otherwise, it will be have
> some problem in the pid  of 0xfffe for our company(the pid of 0xfffe
> belongs our company).

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here?

> i suggest you sould move the pid of 0xfffe from zte_ev.c to option.c
> at first and then modify others.

Why? If you tested the patches and it works also for 0xfffe then it
could remain in zte_ev.c, right?

> i don't know why create the file of zte_ev.c that is not necessary. i
> suggest we can move all the pid from zte_ev.c to option.c.

Again, why do you think that that is needed?

Thanks,
Johan