Re: [RFC][RESEND 0/3] Gadget directory cleanup

W dniu 13.05.2014 11:09, Andrzej Pietrasiewicz pisze:
Dear All - in general,
@Felipe - in particular,

[This is a resent version generated with git format-patch -M90%]

3) Checkpatch issues about 2000 warnings on the 3 patches in this series.
I believe the vast majority of them are warnings on issues already present
in the source code, it is just when the files are moved around then all
issues in a file are reported at the same time. So what I am asking
is whether to:
	- leave the warnings as they are?
	- remove the warnings first and then refactor?
	- if removing, leave the CamelCase warnings as they are?
Clearing 2000 warnings is a considerable amount of work which I am willing
to do provided the general idea of this series is accepted.

OK, after generating the patch with git format-patch -M90% there are only
~10 warnings/errors, so this is a no-issue.

AP