Re: Bugs in xhci-hcd isochronous support

> Russel, here's a patch you can test.  It's only a partial fix for the
> problem, because it doesn't handle over/underruns.  Still, it would be
> nice to see if the patch makes any difference in normal operation.
>
> Even if it doesn't fix the problem, please post a short stretch (a few
> hundred lines) from a usbmon trace with the patch installed.
>
> Alan Stern

Hi,

    We tried downloading the latest kernel 3.15 and got this when
applying the patch

File to patch: ^C
:~/linux kernel/usb-3.15.orig$ patch -p1 < patch.dif
patching file drivers/usb/host/xhci-ring.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 3153.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 3164.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 3406.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 3545.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 3662.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 3742.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 3756.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 3765.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 3826.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 3895.
Hunk #11 FAILED at 3935.
Hunk #12 FAILED at 3958.
Hunk #13 FAILED at 3982.
drivers/usb/host/xhci-ring.c.rej
patching file drivers/usb/host/xhci.h
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]

I was told that the lines in the source file were not in the place
that they were expected, are we using the right kernel? Thanks in
advance!

BR

Russel