Re: what code calls the gadget composite driver's setup method?

Alan is right, the code I wanted is in gadget/omap_udc.c. How/where is that code linked?

I put in some printks and do not get the output. My new printk strings are not in g_printer.ko, but other strings from composite.c and printer.c are there. Grep does not hit "omap-udc" in my kernel, so I don't think it's compiled in. But my new printk strings are not in any gadget folder .ko. I looked at other things too but hopefully that makes my case.

Can someone who knows this code tell me how to get my changes to omap-udc.c into an executable? A pointer to a document would be great.

Thanks,
Larry

You're not looking in the right place.  Try drivers/usb/gadget/.  With
an OMAP processor, you're probably using omap_udc.c.

Alan Stern