libusbg - is really fork required?

Dear Matt,

I have done a lot of work in libusbg. I have sent you about 80 patches,
but you did not review nor merge any of them. Current code statistics
in my git tree looks like:

$ git blame include/usbg/usbg.h | grep Opasiak | wc -l
601

$ git blame src/usbg.c | grep Opasiak | wc -l
2032

$ git blame include/usbg/usbg.h | grep Porter | wc -l
270

$ git blame src/usbg.c | grep Porter | wc -l
355

Other statistic can be found here:

https://github.com/kopasiak/libusbg

I have forked the github project and created a pull request but you
also didn’t answer. I have tried to contact you many times using IRC
but you have not respond for over 3 months. Current situation is hard
to accept.

I have put a lot of effort to development of this library. I have fixed
a lot of bugs which were present in version 0.0.1 and 0.1.0. Moreover I
have done most of things placed by you in TODO lists and reworked API.
I have also add missing remove gadget functionality what made this
library usable and working.

I see 3 possible solutions of this situation:

1) You become more active, review and merge all the patches and
participate in further development

2) You will provide me RW access to libusbg github account what
determines that I will become maintainer/submaintainer of this project
and merge those patches and continue development

3) If you will still ignore my patches, emails and IRC messages I will
have to announce that project is dead and maintainer is unresponsive.
Project will be forked and development will be continued in other
repository.

Please make a decision what should be the future of this project. Of
course I'm also opened for other solutions if you have some good ideas.
I hope that fork will not be necessary.

--
BR's
Krzysztof Opasiak