Re: usbnet: driver_info->stop required to stop USB interrupts?

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 1:33 AM, Oliver Neukum <oneukum@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Very well. Thorough testing is good. I'll wait for the result. Could
> you notify me of the final outcome?

Ceratinly. Bad news is I had to restart my workstation that was
driving the test due to completely different issue (loopbacks hung -
known bug). reload_asix ran about 2000 iterations with no problems on
AX88178 part.
It's running again now on the same target machine.

> And, Julius, I owe you an apology. The check is necessary.

++oliver

Sorry to harp on this more, but I still think a comment is warranted:
  e.g. "Don't resend packets during shutdown of this USB net device."

And instead of naming the queue "wait", call the field "shutdown queue".

cheers,
grant