Re: MAX3421E: device giving NAKs forever?

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:21 AM, Peter Stuge <peter@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> David Mosberger wrote:
>> I couldn't figure out how to force UHCI onto an EHCI chip
>
> I suggested removing the ehci_hcd driver. Did that work?

Nope.  UHCI was loaded but it didn't recognize any UHCI-compatible
chips so I was left without any USB devices (not even keyboard).

>> but I did find I had some old IOGEAR USB 1.1 "extenders" (USB-over-CAT5
>> cable) and with those, the device does switch into full-speed mode on my
>> computer:
>
> It might not be comparable.

I just need proof that the devices can be operated properly with
full-speed transactions only.  As long as it does that, I should be
fine.

  --david

--
eGauge Systems LLC, http://egauge.net/, 1.877-EGAUGE1, fax 720.545.9768