Re: MAX3421E: device giving NAKs forever?

Thanks for the tips!  Yes, the saleae is very simple so it may not do
the trick.  I am also concerned about the very basic trigger
capabilities, but I'm hopeful that we can simply collect a long enough
trace and then find the interesting spots after the fact.  The
MAX3421E also has a couple of gpio ports and since we can detect the
error condition in software, we could signal the error condition on
the gpio port and use that to stop sampling.  In the worst case, we
can return it (sparkfun is just around the corner... ;-).

  --david

--
eGauge Systems LLC, http://egauge.net/, 1.877-EGAUGE1, fax 720.545.9768