RE: MAX3421E: device giving NAKs forever?

From: Felipe Balbi
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 02:15:36PM -0600, David Mosberger wrote:
> > I was thinking of the Salea Logic <http://www.saleae.com/logic> ($150).
> >  Are you aware of any limitations for this one that would get in the way?
>
> for full-speed USB it should work, I guess. Never tried though. Can it
> handle differential signalling ?

That looks like a simple logic analyser.
Even if it can trace the usb signals, it is unlikely to be useful
for looking at the USB data - in particular it probably can't trigger
on anything inside the packets.

We've one of these http://www.mqp.com/usb500.htm but I can't recommend
it since I can't manage to get it to trigger sensibly on anything.
Being able to centre the trace on an error event would be nice!
Possibly I just need to RTFM :-)

	David