Re: request for pointer to documentation on WUSB

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014, Oliver Neukum wrote:

> On Thu, 2014-02-27 at 10:46 -0600, Thomas Pugliese wrote:
>
> > I could be wrong about the chipset.  If I recall correctly, IOGear has
> > used multiple chipset vendors across different products.  Do you have a
> > link to the product page for the device?
>
> For what it is worth:
> https://www.olidata.com/partners/?module=products&task=subcategory&id=5

Ah. That devices is based on the Wisair chipset.  I don't know anything
about them other than the fact that they haven't made WUSB devices for
several years and may be out of business.  It's possible that you could
get it working but you would probably need to take a USB trace under
windows and reverse engineer any quirks that are causing it to fail with
the Linux driver.