Re: Slightly off-topic, USB code in Linux working, but fails in U-Boot

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014, Ben Collins wrote:

> > Have you compared the capture result with the same thing on a Linux PC?
> >
> > Can you make the capture data available publicly?
>
> Meant to add that the capture data is two captures. One is u-boot, the other is Linux. The SETUP packets look identical.
>
> I feel like this problem is completely in the driver. Something is not getting configured correctly with the qH/qTD. I'm still working on getting the Linux side of this out.

I agree, that's what it looks like.

The problem may have something to do with the fact that the keyboard's
internal hub runs at full speed.  The other devices you tested, which
worked okay, would have been low speed and high speed but not full
speed.

Alan Stern