Re: Slightly off-topic, USB code in Linux working, but fails in U-Boot

On Feb 13, 2014, at 10:19 AM, Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> I've attached a screen cap of the USB capture. At the to in red is the "SETUP txn" that fails in u-boot (shows Timed Out). Below on the second capture, the Get Descriptor succeeds to the same device, but this time from Linux.
>
> Have you compared the capture result with the same thing on a Linux PC?
>
> Can you make the capture data available publicly?

Meant to add that the capture data is two captures. One is u-boot, the other is Linux. The SETUP packets look identical.

I feel like this problem is completely in the driver. Something is not getting configured correctly with the qH/qTD. I'm still working on getting the Linux side of this out.

--
Servergy  : http://www.servergy.com/
SwissDisk : http://www.swissdisk.com/