Re: xhci and other woes

Bought a NEC/Renesas pD7020201 based pcie card today.

Ok so now I have a really strange problem if I load the r8169 realtek ethernet
module before xhci_hcd the Renesas controller gets a timeout on initialization
error.

If I load the xhci_hcd module before the r8169 module then my onboard ethernet
doesn't work.

wow. Must be some kind of problem using that pcie slot on this motherboard.

Regards,

Will Trives