[no subject]

Hello!
I have a question regarding the user space testapplication for FunctionFS
(http://stuff.mit.edu/afs/sipb/contrib/linux/tools/usb/ffs-test.c).
The struct "descriptors" that contains the header and the fs and hs descriptors
has only interface and endpoint descriptors. Those are written to "ep0".
I understand that device and config descriptor are added by the FunctionFS
module?
I tried adding them to the "descriptor" struct and increasing fs_count and
hs_count in the header filed by 2, but the write() on "ep0" then returns -1:
"ffs-test: crit: ep0: write: descriptors: (-22) Invalid argument".

Is it possible to pass my own device and config descriptor to the module or
do I have to patch the module?
Thanks!